I am currently working on behalf of a well-regarded company based on the outskirts of Harrogate who are looking to recruit a full-time Secretary/Administrator to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that invest in their staff and offer a professional, friendly and supportive work environment.
You will be providing secretarial and administrative support to the Investment Management team on the provision of investment services to clients. This includes audio and copy typing, providing reports, filing and other general administrative duties as directed by the team.
Key duties will include: -
- Maintaining client files and records including new client set up and deletion. Responsible for tracking of fund transfers and maintaining database
- Liaise with the operations department on behalf of the team including settlement, Capital Gains Tax, custody and dealing
- Dealing with CGT calculations, Valuations figures
- Maintain proactive dialogue with clients as directed
- Provide back-up admin for all deals for the Investment Management team
- Provision of management information in Excel format from activity logs
- Support the team with current compliance requirements
- Answer overflow calls from reception and assist in any cover that may be required
Experience of working within a financial services environment is desirable but not essential.
The ideal candidate will have good audio typing skills and a sharp eye for accuracy and detail. It is essential you have a Secretarial background with excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word, Outlook and Excel. You must be able to multi-task and prioritise effectively and work well under pressure, whilst using your own initiative. You will be organised, numerical and articulate with a polite professional attitude.