Expanding Property Development / Property Investment Company is currently seeking to recruit a Chinese - Mandarin or Cantonese - speaking Secretary / Administrator with good multi tasking skills, ideally gained from either one of the following sectors: Construction, Engineering, Architecture, House Building, Project Management or similar.
As an example, Candidates from countries such as: Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia are encouraged to apply.
Reporting directly to the development team this role offers a great chance of progression for a talented and ambitious Candidate.
You'll be supporting the Development team as they break ground on new projects around the country.
- Provide full secretarial and admin support to the project team and department to ensure the smooth running of the department operations.
- Good all round Accounts skills in order to issue outgoing invoices and deal with incoming invoices.
- Maintain records of Contractors/Consultants and assist in their monitoring.
- Take minutes of meeting and maintain records for the operations and project team.
- Develop and maintain document control processes for the efficient management.
- Maintain a proper and user friendly filing and document control system for recording and tracking of all documents for the project team and department.
- Support the officers and project team in daily admin roles and assist to keep stock of stationary supplies for the department.
- Perform data-entry, recording, printing and filing duties.
- Undertake any ad-hoc admin projects/duties as required.
- Coordinate travel arrangements inclusive of air-ticket, hotel accommodation, visa arrangements, claims, etc.
- Assist to check and verify staff claims and invoices for project team
- Person specification/Experience Required
- Construction experience preferred but not essential
- Driven and ambitious
- Strong organisational and communication skills
Good career progression
Salary is commensurate with experience.