• 1 Year Fixed Term Contract
• Mobile Role Based in East Sussex
• 24 Day’s Holiday + Bank Holidays
• On-Site Parking Available
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Secretary to join our prestigious public sector client based across East Sussex on a 1 Year Fixed Term Contract. This is a mobile role that will require travel across East Sussex, as such the successful candidate will require a valid driving licence and access to their own vehicle (fuel expenses paid).
Key Responsibilities include:
• Acting as a main point of contact
• Scheduling meetings, management of diaries and email inboxes
• Dealing with visitors and telephone calls, passing messages and ensuring action is taken
• Opening and distributing post, as well as drafting correspondence/responses when required
• Booking travel and accommodation
• Producing, collating and circulating papers for meetings in a suitable timeframe to allow participants to prepare
• Offering secretarial support for meetings, including electronic minute taking (training offered) and ensuring actions are noted and distributed
• Organising events (i.e. award ceremonies, away days) as requested
• Providing a grievance and note taking service where necessary
• Other reasonable requests in line with job role and pay rate
The ideal candidate with be a friendly and personable individual with a secretarial background and a willingness to learn. They will also need to have a typing speed of 45 WPM or more. This position benefits from outstanding training and development opportunities, as well as the chance to participate in a number of exciting extra-curricular activities.
A valid driving licence and access to your own vehicle is required.
If this sounds like a good match for you, please apply below! For more information contact Ryan Ellis on 01273 207761 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"