We are looking for a Secretary/Administrator to join our growing Mental Health department. The Secretary will be responsible for accurately typing fee earners’ dictation in a timely manner and competing a number of administrative duties.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Accurately complete fee earners’ dictation as efficiently as possible;
- Open new files on the internal case management system;
- Set up and maintain physical files, ensuring all files are filed away once dictation has been completed;
- Complete legal forms as instructed by fee earners;
- Photocopy or scan all documentation as required;
- Ensure invoices are paid promptly and accurately;
- Answering calls received through the Mental Health telephone line and deal with queries in a professional and confidential manner, ensuring all messages are passed on accurately;
- Reception cover as requested;
- Any other duties as directed by the Team Leader or a member of the Management Team.
- Experience using digital dictation equipment
- A minimum typing speed of 60wmp is essential
- Confident and clear communication skills, both verbal and written
- Be computer literate with experience of using Microsoft Office packages
- Must be able to multi-task, think on your feet and prioritise workloads
- Be proactive and able to work well without supervision.
We are looking for someone to join the Mental Health Department based in our Gloucestershire office initially a part time basis. We are flexible with working patterns but would be looking for a minimum of 21 hours per week with a view of increasing to full time hours as the department and work increases.
- Audio Typing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'