Umbrella rate: £10.50 an hour
Working on behalf of a Local Authority, Aatom Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Secretariat Support on a 2 month contract with a possibility of an extension. They would like someone who has the experience and knowledge in the following:
Purpose of the role -
To provide secretariat services, including administration and support to internal senior decision making bodies.
The role is to provide administrative support to the Governance Secretariat Manager in the management of the Constabularies various governance activity. The post holder will be responsible for arranging meetings, taking notes, following up on actions and manage data entry into various systems to support governance activity
PLEASE NOTE: There is a vetting process for this role (most likely to take 3-4 weeks prior to the start date).
Duties and Responsibilities -
- To arrange and attend internal/external meetings with staff, partner agencies and stakeholders and to take minutes.
- To receive and deal with enquiries from staff, other police forces, external agencies / partners who contact the Governance
- Secretariat and to refer to a supervisory officer within the unit where appropriate.
- To maintain a computerised database in order to provide up-to-date statistics and management information and interpret, present and produce data as required.
- To maintain secure and effective Digital filing systems.
- To offer administrative support such as editing, filing, copying, to the management of the force policy and procedure library, supporting the wider department when needed.
- To quality assure the information held by the unit in order to ensure the accuracy and validity of the data held.
- Create written correspondence internally and externally in line with the requirements of the unit.
- Seek updates on Governance and Secretariat matters through liaison with business leads.
- Ensure data entry and input of management information is completed accurately and in a timely fashion.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience -
- The post holder must be able to demonstrate a track record of attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills.
- The post holder must have good written and oral communication skills.
- The post holder must be able to demonstrate aptitude for team working with good interpersonal skills.
- The post holder must be able to complete assigned tasks in line with the principles of data protection.
- Demonstrate track record of applying good attention to detail
- Demonstrate exceptional organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience of being good team player
- Personal Assitant
- Secretariat Support
- Minute Taker