Secretarial Support April 2018
Long & Short-term contracts
Due to an office relocation taking place in April 2018, our client – a leading name within the financial industry is looking for a team of individuals to join the business to provide secretarial support across a number of departments. The ideal candidate will come from a strong financial working background and be available to start the new role from April 2018.
Duties will include:
- Provide professional and flexible support to senior managers
- Diary management
- Arranging meetings and events both internally and externally
- Arranging travel
- Taking actions and minutes
- Ad hoc administrative duties e.g. scanning, printing and preparing documents
- Managing an active email system delivering information via departments
- Updating the intranet
- Receiving incoming calls
- On-boarding/off-boarding within the selected department
Essential & Desirable Skills:
- Excellent organisational skills with a good eye for detail
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Ability to deal with highly confidential and staff-sensitive information
- Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to interact with people at all levels
- Effective time management and ability to juggle competing priorities.
- Team player, able to work flexibly to meet the needs of the department
- All candidates must provide full 5 years of referencing prior to being represented for one of these roles
For our application policy please view hyf’s company information page on this website. hyf is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this temporary vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.