To provide proactive, high level PA support to the firm's legal departments, reducing administration and enabling them to deliver high quality legal services to our clients.
Some duties include:
- First point of contact for client and third party telephone calls, dealing with queries where able and acting on initiative to provide exceptional client service.
- Producing, updating and communicating rota arrangements for client call lines.
- Diary management.
- Travel management - organising all local, national and where necessary international travel.
- Managing designated mailboxes throughout the day.
- Attending internal/external meetings where appropriate and taking accurate minutes.
- Proactively managing others' expenses.
- Excellent diary management and organisational skills with the ability to use initiative and anticipate needs.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Effective at investigating issues and seeing a problem through to conclusion.
- Confidential and discreet but able to redirect information when appropriate to ensure areas of concern are resolved effectively.
Salary and Hours:
- £23-£28K DOE
If interested please contact Fiona on or apply directly to the advert.
Cordant People are an equal opportunites employer.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.