SecOps Engineer - 3 months - Remote-£550/Day
We are seeking a SecOps Engineer for our client on a remote basis. The Successful candidate may have to occasionally travel into the offices in either Manchester or Staines. This is an initial 3 month contract paying between £450 - £550 per day depending on experience.
- Experience with Azure Sentinel (Microsoft Azure SIEM platform)
- Experience with KQL (Kusto Query Language - used to interrogate Azure log databases)
- Experience creating (and tuning) use cases/analytics rules for SIEMs
- Experience setting up playbooks (both manual and automated)
- Experience with Azure Logic Apps
- Experience documenting processes
- Experience with Azure Log Analytics Workbooks
- Experience with Defender ATP
- Experience with monitoring/securing Microsoft products (e.g. Azure, O365, AIP, MCAS, etc.)
Click the "Apply Now" button now for immediate review
SecOps Engineer, SecOps, SecOps Consultant, Azure Sentinel, Azure SIEM, SIEM, Azure, KQL, Kusto Query Language, Use Cases, Playbooks, Azure logic Apps, Defender ATP, IT Security Specialist, Security Specialist, Security Consultant, Security Engineer, SOC Engineer, SOC Analyst, SOC Consultant, Security, IT Security, Security Engineer
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
- Security Specialist
- Security Consultant
- Security Engineer
- Use Cases
- IT Security Specialist
- SecOps Engineer
- Defender ATP
- Azure Sentinel
- SecOps Consultant
- Azure SIEM
- Kusto Query Language
- Azure logic Apps
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'