Secondary Teaching Assistants Needed!
Are you a Teaching Assistant and want to work in a mainstream secondary school in Swindon?
Do you like working in an educational environment which is exciting, stimulating and most importantly rewarding? If yes, then we want YOU!
We have many secondary schools all around the Swindon area which we have established good connections and relationships with right from the start.
Monarch Education are currently seeking enthusiastic and motivated teaching assistants to work in schools across Swindon covering KS3 and KS4.
- Supporting the class teacher with lessons and preparing resources
- Working with children 1:1 and in small groups to further aid their learning
- Modelling good behaviour in and around the school
- May involve supporting pupils with learning difficulties or disabilities (depending on the school)
- May involve supporting pupils with English as a second language
- Experience working in a school setting
- Confident to lead small groups
- A team player, happy to work the class teacher and other TAs
- Flexible, working with children who may have learning difficulties and disabilities and may need a slightly adapted lesson plan
- Friendly and able to build a rapport with the pupils
- Supporting Teaching and Learning qualifications (or similar) are desirable but not essential
We are committed to providing equal opportunities for all candidates, as well as adhering to strict safeguarding procedures. Your application will be subject to 2 educational references and an enhanced DBS check.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then please click 'Apply now' or call Sharan on to discuss this role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'