Secondary Teaching Assistant - Carlisle and surrounding areas
Are you keen to gain some invaluable classroom experience within a supportive Secondary School?
Are you a passionate and dedicated individual who is eager to gain classroom experience?
- Secondary Teaching Assistant
- Key Stage 3 - Key Stage 5
- Day to Day available
- £ 60 - £70 a day
- Opportunity to provide general cover
- Immediate Start
- Carlisle and surrounding areas
- Full time/part time positions
- Amazing for future teachers
- Opportunity to work within SEN environments
- Great opportunity for graduates
As a Teaching Assistant you will be required to work full time and part time where you will be working across key stage 3 to 5, providing support in class to ensure the class teacher is fully supported throughout the School day.
It is important the suitable candidate is hardworking and has a passion for working with children aged between 11- 18 years old. As a Teaching Assistant you should be willing to work closely with learning support departments and in some cases outside agencies. This role is perfect for an experience Teaching Assistant or an individual who is looking to gain more experience in an educational setting.
If you are a committed and self-motivated individual who is proactive and able to work on your own initiative then please apply today.
Please apply with an up to date CV to be considered for this role.
If you require any more information please call Amy at Veritas on .
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'