School can change the life of children, especially those with behavioural and emotional needs.
Do you have a passion for supporting pupils with Social Emotional Mental Health needs? Would you love to work with children who have autism, behavioural needs, emotional challenges, or other additional needs?
You'll be kept busy, wworking to support children with additional needs. Your day will be varied, supporting children in the classroom to manage their own behaviour and emotions, engage with tasks set by the class teacher, and reach their potential. You'll by dynamic, resilient, and flexible; dedicated to supporting pupils to achieve and progress. You'll work on learning activities, promote independence, and encourage pupils to become emotionally literate, and effective communicators.
- In possession of a good standard of education
- Committed to working with pupils with additional needs, in particular; mental health, behaviour, emotional, social, ASD, and co-morbid conditions
- Able to hold student attention and focus with excellent communication skills
- Promote happiness, self-reliance and encourage positive interactions
- Academics are an established and respected education recruiter
- Generous rates of pay
- A dedicated SEN Consultant
- A large number of schools exclusive to Academics
- Honest and friendly service
- Access to our 'Refer a Friend' scheme
Our staff say...
- 'I had never registered with an agency before and Academics have been wonderful!'
- 'A warm, friendly, but professional service'
- 'I have worked for several teaching agencies in the past, but this is the first time that I have felt like 'more than just a number'
Could this be the role for you? Send your CV over, or give me a call!
Is this role not what you're looking for? We are constantly in need of talented education staff to fill a wide variety of positions. Please get in touch and we're happy to discuss our opportunities with you!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'