We are currently seeking x4 Secondary Teaching Assistants to support pupils with special educational needs following the KS3 and KS4 curriculum. Responsibilities include support pupils with classroom activities, providing one-to-one and group based instruction. The Classroom Teacher and SENCO will be working closely with you to provide effective study plans. Ideally, the ideal candidate should aspire to become a Secondary Teacher.
Successful Candidates MUST have:
- A Degree or a Teaching Assistant Qualification
- Competent and able to support the core subjects; English, Maths and Science
- Have an excellent understanding of special educational needs including ASD, ADHD, and Down Syndrome
- Leading to a long term role
- Welcoming school environment
- Vast opportunities for professional development
- A personal consultant
- A truly rewarding teaching experience
- Great Transport Links
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Remedy Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.
- Support Worker
- Teaching Assistant
- Graduate Teaching Assistant