Secondary Teacher - Corby
We have great opportunities for Secondary teachers to work in local schools in and around the Corby area.
We are looking for qualified secondary teachers who have a vision and the passion, who will go over and above and inspire the next generation of learners. Our schools are looking for secondary teachers that can;
- Implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students and to support a designated curriculum area as appropriate
- To monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a Teacher/Form Tutor
- To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with opportunities to achieve their individual potential
- To contribute to raising standards of student attainment
- To take an active responsibility for the safeguarding and welfare of all students and young people
- Prioritise and manage time effectively, ensuring continued professional development in line with the role and to follow the academy policies and procedures
- To ensure the effective/efficient deployment of classroom support
If you are an inspiring secondary teacher or an NQT looking for your first or next permanent position and have QTS or equivalent, please do not hesitate to contact Hilary at Nunchuck Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"