Supply Teachers urgently needed in Portsmouth for day to day and long term work to cover absent teachers.
Your new company
We are looking for passionate Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT) or experience teachers holding Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) to work in a schools across Portsmouth, Southampton and Bournemouth area on a day to day and long term basis.
Your new role
As a supply teacher you will be working with a variety Secondary schools across Hampshire and Dorset.
The secondary teacher roles we offer will require you to have previous, recent experience within a primary school and entail you to be comfortable teaching in new classrooms on a regular basis.
We can offer you day to day positions which are more short term contracts or long term assignments.
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate should;
- Hold QTS or equivalent
- Have a relevant experience of minimum of 2 years
- Be available at least one day per week
- Have a passion for teaching and good knowledge of the UK National Curriculum
- Be able to walk into a class room and hit the ground running
- Have good behaviour management skills
What you'll get in return
- Contact with your dedicated personal consultant
- We are offering excellent rates of pay (dependent on experience)
- Refer a Friend scheme- Qualify for vouchers worth up to £250 every time you recommend a teacher
- Free Child Protection and safeguarding Training
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job