Are you a qualified teacher?
Are you looking for a new challenge for the new academic year?
Due to high demand for both temporary and permanent roles, the Lancashire Teaching Agency need more vibrant, enthusiastic Qualified Teachers who are committed to motivating and making a difference to children’s lives. We are recruiting for Secondary Teachers, both experienced or recently qualified, who would like to start workin September 2017.
The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Teacher who has high expectations of themselves and their students. We are looking teachers with a passion for the learning and development of the pupils and a flexible approach to supply work. This is also an opportunity for you to broaden your horizons to experience a number of different schools and meet new and exciting people/pupils.
You will be able to confidently and independently plan, prepare and deliver outstanding lessons that focus on progressing students through informative and engaging class work.
The ideal candidate must have:
• Experience in a Secondary School environment
• A creative and ambitious approach to work.
In return LTA will offer you;
• Competitive rates of pay in line with Teachers Pay and Conditions
• Free access to a range of Lancashire County Councils courses to enhance your CPD
• Your own personal, friendly consultant who will endeavour to look after all your needs and answer any questions you may have
• Free interview advice
• Access to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
• Weekly and monthly payment options.
Lancashire Teaching Agency is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
If you are looking for daily, short term or long term supply work then please apply online today.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"