Secondary School Supply Teachers Required in Swindon
Class People, the leading independent supply agency across the South are looking for talented Secondary School Teachers across Swindon for day to day and longer term positions.
All subject specialsms required
As a supply teacher, you will be required to cover teacher absence either as pre booked work or last minute morning sickness calls. Most schools will provide work for you to follow so to allow for as little disruption to the class as possible.
To be considered, you must:
- Hold UK QTS or equivalent (NQTs welcome to apply)
- Be adaptable and flexible in your approach
- Have strong subject knowledge
In return, Class People will offer you:
- Dedicated, locally based Recruitment consultant
- Very competitive pay rates negotiated in line with your teacher pay scale.
- Latest safeguarding training
- 24 hour mobile contact
- CPD courses
- Excellent refer a friend schemes
For more information or to apply, please contact Maddie -
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job