Due to an increase in the demand for supply staff, M2 Education are looking to recruit Fully Qualified Secondary Teachers to work in our partnership schools across the North Tyneside region. We are able to offer a variety of work to suit your individual needs, whether it be for short term, part time, adhoc work to more longer term work.
M2 Education is an independent education supply company that provides short and long term opportunities for Teachers, Cover Supervisors, Teaching Assistants and Nursery Nurses across the whole of the North East.
M2 Education welcomes applications from Newly Qualified Teachers / Trainee Teachers as well. To join M2 Education please contact the Newcastle office at your earliest convenience to book an appointment.
The appointment itself will include:
- The opportunity to get to know your experienced and dedicated Consultant
- An insight into current vacancies and teaching vacancies
- Information on how we can best help you
You will be required to complete a DBS application unless you already have a DBS signed up to the annual update service. Recent and relevant references will also need to be taken.
What you can expect from M2 Education.....
- Competitive daily rates of pay
- Honest and upfront approach from an experienced, dedicated team
- Dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Variety of positions on offer, day-to-date, short term and long term
- Free CPD and training
- Continual support throughout the duration of all placements
- Weekly pay and payroll benefits
M2 Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer who specialises in consistently placing fully qualified teachers across the North of England. M2 Education is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- Qualified Teacher
- Secondary Education