GSL Education require Secondary Teachers across all disciplines to join their friendly and professional team, servicing a variety of schools in the South East of Kent including: Swale, Canterbury, Thanet, Dover, Folkestone and Ashford. Our shools range from: Independent, Maintained/Non-Maintained and SEN environments. We truly cover all areas and have day-day supply, long-term and even permanent positions available matching your own specific work requirements!
To apply you must:
- Hold QTS/QTLS/Membership with IfL/PGCE/B.Ed or other equivalent for working in UK schools & sixth forms
- Previous experience working in a UK Secondary/FE School or college over the last 2 years, which can be easily referenced
- Motivated and passionate teacher who cares about helping and supporting students succeed/reach their full potential
- Strong classroom and behaviour management skills
- Right to work in the UK
- Possess a current enhanced DBS check registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply and pay for a new one through GSL
GSL Education's Key Strengths as an Employer:
- Allow flexible opportunities around your schedule
- Become a regular supply teacher in schools on your doorstep!
- Supply work that regularly leads to longer term and permanent placements through way of our introduction
- A chance to taste a variety of different schools before finding 'the right one' whether you have just finalised a substantive post or are an NQT
- Competitive daily rates of pay, particularly for longer term assignments where we closely match your teacher pay-scale
- Your own dedicated consultant working tirelessly on your behalf to find you the best placements at the best rates
- We will value YOU and support you in every way, offering advice and guidance whenever you need it
- GSL Education was born out of the creation and development of a number of charities and institutions in the UK and abroad
- We are passionate about education and have ethical values which our teachers really resound with
- GSL Education is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all members of the community
If you are a teacher looking for a change and want to join an agency with a fresh approach, motivated by your happiness then connect with us today.
We look forward to having you on board with us!