Secondary Teachers needed in Attleborough, Norfolk
For more information, please send us your CV
We will come to you for registration
"Being a supply teacher has allowed me to gain a better quality of life and have more flexibility to do the things I enjoy. I was tired and run-down in my permanent position and was beginning to resent the added pressures. I had been at the same school for an extended period of time and was looking to open myself up to new experiences at new schools"
CER are getting ready for the new term and we want to work with you! If you are an experienced and enthusiastic Teacher, in Secondary, send us your CV or give us a call for more information.
At CER we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school settings and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
Benefits of Supply Teaching with CER
- Day to day, short term, long term and permanent work available from September.
- Dedicated Candidate Career Manager to support you every step of the way.
- Plenty of variety and choice of work at School level.
- Better work-life balance, you choose your hours.
- Competitive rates.
- A new, exciting challenge with every School you visit.
- Opportunity to gain experience from a wide range of schools.
- Recommend a Friend Scheme. If you register and recommend a friend who works 20 days, you will earn receive between £100-£250 bonus.
- A fast clearance process so you can get working as soon as possible.
- Excellent opportunities for CPD.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
- QTS or equivalent.
- Strong behaviour management skills.
- Up to date knowledge of the National Curriculum.
- Strong communication skills.
- NQT's are welcome to apply.
Keep more of your hard earned pay by using CER approved payroll partner. We can help you keep more of your earnings through tax-efficient payment methods. Details provided upon application.
CER is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
If you are seeking an interesting and rewarding role please contact Jade Moon at CER on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job