We work with schools and colleges in Guernsey, Jersey and Alderney and with schools & colleges fully opening up in September there may be some exciting opportunities coming up for subject specialists.
In return you will get: -
* Free accommodation
* Free flights or ferry (with your car) from the UK mainland
* No bills to pay
* A daily rate of up to £180 (depending on experience and skills) plus holiday pay
You need to: -
* Be able to commit to a minimum of one full term or longer
* Have QTS or QTLS and have a subject/s specialism/s
* Be able to plan, prepare and deliver exciting and innovating lessons
* Have strong classroom management, and able to manage any challenging behaviour in a calm and effective manner
* Enjoy meeting new people and getting to know others on the island
* Enjoy outdoor life
If you could be interested in a role in the Channel Islands, please get in touch and let us know what roles you would be interested in teaching and get ready to work in the most beautiful and warmest islands of the UK. Look forward to hearing from you soon.
We specialise in supporting schools in the Channel Islands find the right supply teachers within the primary, secondary and SEN sectors. We give teachers the opportunity to work in the most beautiful islands within the UK and support you on this journey, from your initial application right through to getting to the island and continuing your island life.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'