Secondary School Teacher
Calling ALL Secondary Teachers!
Worksop and surrounding areas
Provide Education work with multiple schools in Worksopand the surrounding areas. We are looking to recruit Secondary Teachers from all subject areas to cover long term, short term and day-to-day requirements to facilitate high demand. Applications from both ECT’s and experienced teachers are welcome.
Typical School hours are anywhere between 08:00-15:30 with part days, mornings and afternoons available. Please speak with your consultant regarding the hours you can work and we will find something suited to your needs.
Successful candidates will
- be educated to degree level in the relevant subject;
- hold QTS or QTLS (with SET membership);
- deliver excellent subject knowledge;
- have a passion for teaching their specialist subject;
- have confidence, adaptability, professional and pro-active demeanour;
- have recent experience teaching their subject area;
- hold a proven track record in raising standards of learning;
- have excellent behaviour management strategies;
- be able to plan stimulating lessons.
- Have an enhanced DBS that is registered on the DBS update service or be prepared to undertake a new one through Provide Education.
What we offer
In return for your service and as a valued employee of Provide Education, you will receive:
- Competitive daily rates that are paid weekly including pension contributions
- the opportunity to work in a variety of diverse settings which will help to develop and broaden your experience within education
- the ability for you to work on your terms, thereby creating an attractive work life balance that works for you
- Access to a wide range of CPD training to help with your professional development
- An attractive refer a friend scheme
- Access to a dedicated recruitment specialist who are committed to finding the right role for each individual and will provide ongoing support.
Is this role of interest to you?
If so, apply today or please call to arrange a registration.
We have an experienced team of recruiters and teachers waiting to take your call. If you would like to join a professional friendly agency and are looking to move your career forward by gaining valuable experience or would like to earn some extra money by doing some supply then look no further.
We look forward to taking your call - evenings and weekends included!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'