Engage SEN are currently working with a Secondary SEN School in the Bradford area who require a teacher to start as soon as possible until the end of the academic year.
- As an SEN Teacher your role will involve you teaching a class of 3- 4 students and you must have the ability to motivate pupils towards positive learning is essential.
- You must be able to teach across the curriculum and help other members of staff where needed
- Team Teach is desirable.
- We are looking for a capable EBD / SEMH Teacher who has experience of working with ASD and EBD pupils. You will have the ability to show a great deal of understanding for SEN pupils with learning needs, behavioural traits and Challenging Behaviour.
- NQT's welcome, however, a backround within SEN is needed
- Experience of working with children with ASD, and or SEMH, Behaviour difficulties and those who are disengaged in education
- Knowledge of specialist curriculum area and how it may be effectively taught.
- Level 5 Qualified including QTLS or QTS
Pay: £110 - £185 per day