Daily Supply Secondary Teachers
£96.96 - £143.10 daily rate (higher for long term contracts)
Day to Day, Short and Long term
The partnership schools that work with The Supply Register understand the importance of developing long-term relationships with tried and tested Teaching and Support Staff. We are helping them to build a pool of people who understand the school, it's vision and values, so it's a far more efficient approach to supply cover.
Our "bank first" approach enables schools to connect with these trusted pools of talent directly in order to achieve better value and increase earnings for those in their classroom.
The Supply Register are currently working with a MAT in Sheffield who are seeking Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 Teachers to join their growing talent pool.
The ideal candidates will:
* Be qualified to teach Key Stage 3 or Key Stage 4 with a record of delivering good to outstanding lessons
* Have evidence of supporting students to make or exceed expected progress
* Have an exemplary attendance record
* Have good behaviour management skills
* Maintain the positive ethos and core values of the school, both inside and outside the classroom.
* To deliver outstanding teaching and learning across subjects within the secondary curriculum and help students achieve excellent academic results.
* To design engaging and challenging lessons that inspires students to appreciate the subject and its application
* You will work with students of different abilities across a number of year groups
* Contribute to constructive team-building amongst teaching and non-teaching staff, parents and governors.
* To meet all aspects of the Professional Teaching Standards.
* To ensure that students are safe and provided with an environment that allows them to take risks in their learning and become lifelong learners.
* To plan, resource and deliver challenging, varied and differentiated lessons and sequences of lessons to the highest standard that ensures learning takes place and students of all abilities show progress.
* To help to establish and maintain exemplar student behaviour for learning.
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Educated to Degree level or equivalent
* Qualification in one or more subjects of Secondary Curriculum
* Ability to work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced DBS.
Maths | Science | English | Business Studies | IT | Geography
In order the speed up the registration process for when the schools do return to normal we have created a process where 80% of the signing up process is completed from the safety of your own home with the remaining 20% of the process able to be completed once certain sanctions and advisories have been lifted and it is again safe to continue on as normal.
If You are a NQT or qualified Primary Teacher, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Pindi via email at or the resourcing team on telephone . Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register: https://job-search/
- Primary Teacher
- Secondary Teacher
- Trainee Teachers
- Newly Qualified Teachers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'