The successful candidate will:
• Have experience of working with children with a range of special needs, including speech & language difficulties and behaviour that
• Share our passion for high aspiration and achievement for all.
• Enjoy finding creative and engaging ways to deliver the curriculum through a pupil • centred differentiated approach.
Be able to work within a multi-disciplinary team.
In return we can offer you:
• Excellent professional development
• Highly rewarding pupils who tackle learning with an enthusiasm and commitment.
• A caring and supportive whole school community.