Are you looking for a teaching position in NORTH London?
Perhaps you are a Newly Qualified MFL - French + Spanish Teacher looking for your supportive first school?
Do you want:
• Excellent CPD?
• Regular feedback to develop your teaching expertise?
• Access to expert coaching?
• Study time?
Then look no further. I am working with a lovely supportive school in Enfield who are looking for a NQT to start with them ASAP
• To teach MFL to groups of students from all abilities across years 7 - 11.
• To ensure that all lessons are planned with clear aims and objectives.
• To ensure that all lessons are delivered in line with the departmental schemes of work and school policies.
• To take into account the differing ability lessons of students and differentiate work accordingly.
• To encourage all students to be actively engaged in their own learning and in reviewing their progress against targets.
• To ensure that all students are known by name and that the classroom atmosphere is positive at all times.
• To encourage and foster intellectual curiosity.
• To deal with inappropriate behaviour quickly and effectively according to the school behaviour policy.
• To check that all subject matter is effectively communicated and understood by all groups of students.
• To set appropriate tasks and challenges for homework according to the published timetable, and ensure that it is regularly marked with constructive feedback.
• To keep careful records of student progress in line with departmental and school policy.
You MUST be a fully qualified teacher, be able to offer 2 references and have a DBS on the Update Service or be willing to complete one.
Please note - due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to reply to successful applicants.