Do you have recent experience in the classroom?
Are you looking for more flexibility working as a teacher?
Do you like being paid well?!
If the answer is 'Yes' to the questions above then please give Reed Education a call for a chat about how we can help.
Due to recent growth, the Cambridge office of Reed Education are looking to speak to Qualified Teachers in the Haverhill area who are looking for Supply teaching to start ASAP or after Easter. We can offer:
• Flexible work - you can work as little or as much as you like. If you want 5 days a week then we can help. If you want part-time, no problem.
• Local work - you won't be travelling everywhere. We will select a number of local Schools and pick up work in those.
• At Reed Education we work for you. We actively contact the Schools that you want to work in and introduce you to them.
• Excellent pay. You get paid on a weekly basis and our daily pay rates are very attractive.
• Less stress! With supply teaching the work load is less stressful. If you are completing day to day supply teaching then there may be a small amount of marking to complete but no planning or preparation.
• We can also offer long-term supply teaching for 1 term or 1 year. This work is more involves as it is taking over the role of the full-time teacher but you will be paid better.
Please call us today to discuss your position and what you might consider in the new academic year. We have friendly and knowledgeable Education Consultants who are willing to discuss your needs and requirements.
It is a very busy time with Teachers and TAs wanting to register with us, so please call us today for a chat. If you decide you want to register then we will arrange a time to meet you whenever it's convenient to you.
Please apply to this with your CV and a memebr of the Reed Education team will be in touch!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'