Opogo are working with a number of Secondary Schools who are looking for dynamic, switched on and motivated Supply Teachers to work across their South London Schools. We have a constant flow of work across all year groups for regular day-to-day and short term bookings.
Daily supply Teaching
- Secondary supply teaching roles across KS3 & KS4
- No ties to a fixed contract as you have the flexibility to tailor your work options
- Competitive rate of pay - £140 per day
- No planning or marking
- Flexible working hours
- Experience working across a number of exciting schools in South London
- Secondary (PGCE / Bachelor of Education) with QTS
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa/ overseas police check)
- Recent classroom-based references for the last two years.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via the button below. If your application is successful, you will be contacted shortly via a member of the Opogo team.
Opogo specialise in daily cover, short-term bookings and long-term and permanent recruitment in both primary and secondary schools across Central and Greater London.
For more information about current opportunities, please contact one of our dedicated team members on.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'