KS3 - KS5 Secondary Supply Teachers Required - All Subject Specialisms Welcome - Leicester & Leicestershire
Hays Education are currently recruiting for reliable and innovative supply teachers and cover supervisors to work at a number of busy schools in the Leicester & Leicestershire areas. These roles can be either short term or long term, depending on your availability.
Did you know?
- It's absolutely free to register and work with us - there are no costs to you
- We work on your behalf to find you work in your local area
- We offer FREE certified safeguarding & child protection training once you are cleared to work
- We register PGCE/QTS/QTLS qualified teachers
- We register NQTs
- We register experienced Cover Supervisors & Instructors
Your new role
As a supply teacher, you will be working within a wide variety of schools in the Leicester & Leicestershire area. The positions we offer will require you to have experience working in secondary schools. Working as a supply teacher is an excellent way of gaining experience in a number of schools, and can often lead to a more permanent position.
What you'll need to succeed
If you're a positive, innovative and creative teacher looking for an exceptional opportunity, then this is for you. You need to be flexible, versatile and resourceful, with an ability to think on the spot and have excellent behaviour management skills. We welcome experienced teachers and NQTs as supply teaching offers an insight into many different types of schools. You will have experience teaching the national curriculum and be able to provide Hays with excellent recent teaching references from permanent, long-term or day to day placements.
What you'll get in return
With previous experience as a secondary school supply teacher, I can offer a full insight into what this position will entail, along with tips and advice for a successful career in teaching. As well as that, Hays will offer:
- Contact with your own personal consultant
- Flexibility to choose what days you work
- Access to a wide range of teaching opportunities
- Refer a Friend scheme - Qualify for vouchers worth up to £250 every time you recommend a teacher
- Free Child Protection and Safeguarding Training.
If you are interested in registering with us, or to discuss your options working in Secondary Schools across Leicester and Leicestershire, please call Zarrish Yusaf on (0116) 253 2389.
Please note: We are only able to register candidates who have the right to live and work in the UK.