Are you a qualified teacher looking for supply work in secondary schools? Do you live in south Manchester or wish to work in the Manchester authority or surrounding close by areas (Stockport and Trafford)?
Teaching Personnel Manchester work with over 70% of secondary schools in the Greater Manchester area, our south secondary branch have an ever increasing demand for supply teachers on a casual basis, to cover absence and sickness on a daily basis and also planned staff absence for trips, courses and release time. If you are a qualified teacher currently out of a school contracted position and looking for flexible work as a supply teacher in secondary schools local to you, apply now to register for work in South Manchester, Trafford and Stockport. Teaching Personnel have been providing supply staff since 1996, we worked with over 3000 schools throughout the UK and Wales last academic year.
- Secondary supply teacher, immediate supply work after Easter
- Flexible, Ad-hoc work available to suit your circumstances
- Work in schools local to you or those that suit your preferences
- Earn up to £140 per day for casual supply work (£100 - £140 MPS)
- Work in the Deans Trust schools, Education Leadership Trust
- Register now for regular CPD opportunities and support with your career plans
Teaching Personnel offer exclusive nationally recognised CPD through our partnership with St Patricks' RC secondary school in Salford. All qualified teachers registered have access to regular CPD and courses to develop your teaching skills. If you are a qualified secondary teacher (all subjects welcome) looking for supply work in south Manchester or the close by areas, apply now to register.
Please submit your CV via email to Teaching Personnel or use the "apply now" option below, please call the office for more information.
- qualified teacher