Are you looking for an exciting opportunity within teaching?
Are you looking for more flexibility and less responsibility?
We are currently recruiting for secondary teachers in Bury St Edmunds and the surrounding areas, for day to day roles for the Summer Term.
You will be an enthusiastic and committed teacher with recent experience of the new curriculum and looking to join our busy team of teachers in Suffolk.
Using your experience and teaching strengths, you will be flexible and committed to work in a variety of roles and you will be eager to develop children and help raise standards in schools throughout Suffolk.
With your strong subject knowledge you will be able to adapt your teaching style to suit the various schools in which you work.
Working with your dedicated consultant you will have support and guidance throughout your time in each school. We understand that each school is different so we will review each role in order to ensure you are happy and supported.
* Keep your consultant updated on your weekly availability
* Work to a high standard & represent Randstad in a positive light
* Adapt to each school by following their policies & procedures
* Commit to your role fully with a professional attitude
* Be aware of safeguarding policies
* Follow marking procedures and leave a relevant handover for each assignment
To apply for this role the requirements are:
* QTS Status - newly qualified or qualified teacher
* Have recent classroom experienced within the last 12 months
* Able to provide two referees
* Enhanced level of DBS check
If you are interested in this position, please don't hesitate and apply today by emailing or calling us at the Cambridge office on /
If this particular role isn't quite for you then just give us a call and we can discuss other roles. We cover Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary schools and SEN schools for teaching and support staff.
We offer a Recommend a Teacher Scheme where we will pay you £300 worth of vouchers for each teacher you recommend once they have worked a short qualifying period.