Are you an experienced teacher looking for your next career move? Have you got experience of working as a SEN Co-Ordinator and looking for a new school to develop your skills? Please read below!
The Senior Leadership Team of an alternative provision in Plymouth is seeking to recruit an outstanding SENCO to work full time at their school in Plymouth. The school is Ofsted rated 'good' all staff have the passion and enthusiasm to support their pupils. With the opportunity to progress your career further in this school, the role would be ideal for someone who has gained relevant qualifications as a SENCO or has carried out the role before in a different setting.
Key information about the role:
- Full time (Monday to Friday), 8:30am - 3:30pm, term time only
- September 2019 start
- Based in Plymouth with the potential need to travel across Devon to other sites
- Initially the role is temporary but the role could be made permanent for the right person
Information about the successful candidate:
- MUST have relevant qualifications and/or experience as a SEN Co-Ordinator
- MUST be a qualified teacher and hold QTS
- MUST be passionate about pupil's learning and dedicated to support them
- Will have up to date knowledge about current policies and procedures
We can offer you:
- Choice and Variety - giving you a range of roles and job opportunities to choose from
- Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
- Pay - Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
- myTP - Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
- Safe Working Practice - ensuring your reputation is protected
- Excellence in Education Awards - recognising the positive impact you deliver in schools
- TP Tokens - supporting national children and education charities through your direction
For more information about this role, please call Harley at Teaching Personnel Plymouth on the details below.
In order to work for Teaching Personnel and clear our vetting process, you must have a Child Workforce DBS subscribed to the Update Service. Full assistance will be provided should you need to apply for a new check, at a standard cost of £44, plus an annual subscription fee of £13 for the Update Service.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'