CER are currently recruiting for a Teacher of Science for a full time role to start asap in a small, all boys academy, in Liverpool, that is rated 'good' with 'outstanding' in some areas by OFSTED. This school will provide you with the rewarding role you are looking for!
This school is easily accessible via main motorway routes with good public transport links available nearby.
The successful applicant will be required to teach key stages 3 and 4 science, have up-to-date subject knowledge of the curriculum, be responsbile for planning, marking and assessing the pupils' work.
You need to possess a passion for teaching your subject, be enthusiastic and professional, and have the ability to inspire children to progress in their learning.
CER has a lot to offer you as a supply teacher including:
- A dedicated, supportive and knowledgeable consultant
- Access to free online CPD taining
- Excellent rate of pay that reflect your experience paid weekly
- Recommend a Friend Scheme with a £250 bonus (terms and conditions apply)
If you require any further details or to discuss the role further, please call me on or freephone or email
You'll be subject to vetting checks including DBS enhanced Disclosure, professional references and a competency-based face to face interview.
- Secondary Science Teacher for Liverpool School