High School Science Teacher Needed for Great Catholic High School 8in London, England
A very good London high school is looking for a science teacher for January 2018. They would be prepared to consider two science teachers who are partners or friends.
Accommodation with other teachers is available. If you prefer your own accommodation, we pay the security deposit and act as your guarantor!
You must be:
- Qualified to teach (i.e. hold a recognised teaching qualification such as a B.Ed or PGCE)
- Able to provide good references and a clear police check
- Eligible to work in England (i.e. Commonwealth citizen 31 years of age or under, or a European Union citizen, e.g. Irish or British).
If this job isn’t for you, do you know anyone who might be a good fit? If you introduce us to someone, and they take the job, once they have worked two weeks we will pay you a 'thank you’ of £500 in your preferred currency.
A little about us
We are a specialist recruiter with very experienced owners who want to do things differently and put our teachers and schools at the heart of the process.
Responsible Reliable Recruitment holds the 'gold standard’, the highest award signifying the best possible advice, guidance and support for you our client!
We do everything to help you live overseas as well as teach overseas. We know questions like where you live and who you live with, are probably more worrying for you than questions about your job.
Well, relax! From airport pick-up to accommodation (including the opportunity to live with other teachers) and orientation and induction, we take care of everything you want us to.
We have a different approach to teaching in England.
How are we different? We offer you:
- Top pay. You are guaranteed at least as much as a British teacher with the same qualifications and experience doing the same job. Right now, the least we would pay you in London is £165 per teaching day (195 teaching days in a year, 190 with students and 5 training etc). Ask other recruiters how much they will pay you!
- We understand that questions about living in the UK are as important as those about teaching in the UK, which is why - for example - we offer to pick you up from the airport and to organise your accommodation (with other teachers just like you, including friends from university, if you wish).
- Choice. Choice of school, choice of location, choice of accommodation, choice of how you get paid (to legally maximise your income).
Have a look at this checklist, and compare us with other recruiters:
A wide choice of jobs in well managed schools
No pressure to accept any job
A top rate of pay right from my first day of teaching
Pick up from the airport when I arrive (with lots of baggage and little idea where I’m going!)
Help to find accommodation
Someone to act as guarantor for my accommodation
Someone to pay the security deposit for my accommodation
Opportunities to live with other teachers (including friends or partners from home)
Induction about teaching in the UK from serving headteachers (principals) and other school leaders who know what they are talking about
Help to set up a bank account, find a doctor etc.
Responsible Reliable Recruitment ... it’s all in our name
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Qualified Teacher