Science Teachers- Secondary School - Luton
£550 - £750 per week - Long Term and Permanent
I am a Senior Recruiter with a proven successful history of placing high volumes of candidates into temporary and permanent roles over the last decade. My specialism is Secondary and SEN Schools in Herts, Beds and Bucks.
I am pleased to be recruiting for a three Long Term and one permanent Science Teacher vacancy for a school in Luton.
The vacancies have come about because the Science department has two teachers going onto 12 month maternity leave and they also want to recruit a permanent teacher. If you work in supply for the school you may also apply for the permanent post. If you major in Physics this will be an advantage.
At the last Ofsted inspection the school was classed as an all-round "Good School" The school is a caring school and they value their staff and aim to keep the school a happy and respectful place to teach.
The school offers on site free parking, so no concerns in hunting down and paying to park. There are ten other members of staff in this department and they are all very friendly and supportive.
These are fantastic opportunities to teach in a school that really values and pushes the importance of Science.
To become part of the CER supply team at this good Secondary School you will be:-
- An experienced Science Teacher
- Able to teach KS3/4
- Able to demonstrate that you have worked with children at GCSE level before
- Be patient but Firm
- Able to work as part of a team or on your own initiative
At CER we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with superb aftercare service and an approachable attitude towards your needs.
As part of the CER Supply Team you will benefit from:-
- The support of a dedicated Secondary Consultant - Hayley Finegan
- Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
- Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
- Excellent opportunities for CPD - We will absorb the cost
- Opportunity to join our Team-Teach training scheme as applicable
CER is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone. If you are interested in this rewarding teaching role, or know anyone who might be; please contact me to learn more.
- Secondary Science Teacher GCSE Key Stage 3/4 Physics Chemistry Biology
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job