Secondary School Tutors- West Yorkshire
Engage Education are currently seeking to register a Qualified Teachers with QTs who are looking for flexible Tuition work across our Secondary Schools in the West Yorkshire region.
Engage Education currently work with Schools across; Leeds, Bradford, Kirklees, Wakefield and Calderdale supporting them with catch-up tuition from the end of September 2021 onwards.
We are now seeking to recruit more Tutors who meet the below criteria:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTs)
- Experience closing the gap in pupil attainment
- Tutors who specialise in either; Maths, English or Science
- Experience supporting and teaching children in small groups and on a 121 basis
- Working with pupils with additional needs (SEND)
- Experience delivering Intervention and completing assessments
- Competent teaching from Year 7 - Year 11
- Available for hourly work online or in school
Teachers applying to be an Engage Education Tutor must have:
Qualified Teachers Status in the UK
- Specialism in teaching; Maths, English or Science across KS3 and KS4
2 references from previous employers or placements
Valid DBS with update service registration (desirable)
Experience working in UK Secondary Schools
Availability to work 2-5 days per week / hourly
In return our Tutors will receive:
Regular work to match preferences on location and subject (Maths, English or Science)
Online candidate diary to manage availability for work
Weekly pay through PAYE
Competitive rate up to £35 per hour (depending on experience)
Designated consultant for 24-hour support
Ability to work in various Schools across West Yorkshire
If you are looking for flexible work as a Secondary School Tutor, please contact Charley Alexander at the Engage Education West Yorkshire Branch on the contact details below.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'