Secondary School Supply Teachers - Dorset
Class People, the leading independent supply agency across the South are looking for talented Secondary School Teachers across the Dorset area for day to day and longer term positions. Supply Teaching would suit someone who is looking for a better work-life balance or for someone who is looking to gain experience across a range of schools.
Locations that we cover: Bridport, Dorchester, Weymouth, Poole, Blandford, Wimborne, Bournemouth, Christchurch, Ringwood & Hampshire
As a supply teacher, you will be required to cover teacher absence either as pre booked work or last minute morning sickness calls.
To be considered, you must:
- Hold UK QTS or equivalent (NQTs welcome to apply)
- Be adaptable and flexible in your approach
- Have strong subject knowledge
In return, Class People will offer you:
- Dedicated, locally based Recruitment consultant
- Latest safeguarding training
- 24 hour mobile contact if needed
- CPD courses
- Excellent refer a friend schemes
For more information or to apply, please contact Katie today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job