Secondary School Science Teacher
Location: Mid Devon Area
Science Specialist needed for part time - long-term role in a Secondary School in the Mid Devon Area.
This friendly and exceptional secondary school is looking to recruit a dynamic and enthusiastic teacher within their Science Department.
The ideal candidate will be able to teach general Science and be able to plan exciting and engaging lessons for all pupils and abilities. In return, the school offers excellent continued professional development for all teachers alongside a collaborative approach to planning.
To be considered, you must:
- Hold UK QTS or equivalent (NQTs welcome to apply)
- Be adaptable and flexible in your approach
- Have strong subject knowledge
In return, Class People will offer you:
- Dedicated, locally based Recruitment consultant
- Latest safeguarding training
- 24 hour mobile contact if needed
- CPD courses
- Excellent refer a friend schemes
Job start: January 2019
For more information or to apply, please contact Rob today on or email
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'