CER are recruiting for a Teacher of Physics for a Liverpool secondary school in the north of the city that offers a diverse curriculum with an emphasis on high academic standards and achievement.
We are hoping to hear from Teachers who fit the following criteria:-
- have an excellent knowledge of the Physics National Curriculum
- be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons
- be able to meet the needs of the children with a variety of abilities
- be an excellent commuicator
- be able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of pupils examinations
- plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- be a hard working and committed teacher focused on attainment
At CER we take our responsibilities to you seriously. Our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even if it is just to say 'thank you' for a job well done.
- As part of the CER team you will benefit from...
- The support of a dedicated Secondary Consultant
- Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax effeciency scheme
- Excellent CPD training
This is a great opportunity to join a school and become part of its committed teaching team.
If you are a Physcis Teacher who is available for an immediate start and can work until at least Easter please send your c.v. or call Lizzie on .
- Secondary Teacher