Veritas Education are working exclusively with a number of Secondary Schools in Preston, Chorley, Leyland, Wigan, Ormskirk, Blackburn and Burnley. Due to the high demand, we are urgently recruiting PE Teachers, both male and female. You will be required to work on a full and part time basis at our partner schools in the 2018/2019 academic year.
We are looking to appoint a female and male PE Teacher per school and we will choose your school based on suitability and location. Regular work in the same schools will allow you to build solid relationships which could in turn lead to more long-term positions within the schools.
- Plan, prepare and deliver engaging PE lessons to inspire and engage KS3 & KS4 pupils
- Assess pupils and give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupils' progress and development
- Manage pupil behaviour and apply appropriate and effective measures
- Undertake pastoral duties, such as taking on the role of form tutor, and supporting pupils on an individual basis through academic or personal difficulties
The successful applicants will:
- Have a Bachelor of Education, PGCE or UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
- Be available at least 3 days a week
- Be flexible and available at short notice
- Be able to drive would be an advantage
Veritas Education can offer you the following benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay of £90-£165 per day
- Short term and long-term vacancies suiting your needs
- 24/7 support and feedback from experienced Consultants
- Respected relationships with a vast selection of schools across Lancashire
- An attractive 'recommend a friend' scheme, for any referrals that you make to Veritas Education (£100)
- Veritas will arrange your clearance including Barred List Check, Qualifications Checks, References and Enhanced DBS
If you are interested in applying and would like to hear more, then please contact Laura Porter on or email me on
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
- PE Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job