Secondary Newly Qualified Teachers required in Hull and East Riding
Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher and looking for the next step in your career?
Due to the high volume of requests from our client schools, Principal Resourcing are currently supporting a number of secondary schools and academies across Hull and East Riding with their recruitment needs for September. We are looking to appoint flexible and enthusiastic Newly Qualified Teachers who have exceptional knowledge in their chosen subject or specialism, to work within these education settings, with many of them offering the opportunity to support you through your induction year.
As part of our supply team you can try out a range of different schools and environments to develop your teaching experience, skills and resources which will enable you to find the school that fits you best. We offer free training to enhance your teaching skills further which are iTOL accredited.
Over the past academic year, Principal Resourcing have successfully placed a high number of NQTs within the local area so if you are looking for support in securing the right role for you after your studies, please get in touch with us! Principal Resourcing are the market leaders in the region with over 40 years of collective experience working alongside the schools and academies in the Hull and East Riding area. We provide both short and long term solutions to their recruitment needs and can offer you assignments on a flexible basis that suits your current situation; when, where and how often you work is completely up to you!
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications (Teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
- Evidence of good classroom control
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking specialist Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice including SEN, Pupil Referral Units, alternative services and settings.
- 'Recommend a Friend’ bonus - up to £100 for every recommend
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We are proud to be REC Audited Education Status with the GOLD standard for recruitment.
Principal Resourcing are pleased to announce we are a preferred supplier for the DRET and The AET!
David Ross Education Trust schools create a rich and exciting learning environment that inspires students to become their confident, academic best. The Academies Enterprise Trust are a national network of over 60 primary, special and secondary academies. They are passionately committed to inspiring children and young people.
If you aspire to work with these trusts please contact Principal Resourcing direct for more information!
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'