We need Music teachers in Leicester and Leicestershire to teach in Secondary schools covering Music and across a variety of other subjects for day to day cover and long term positions (1-3 terms or more). If you are looking for your next role for September, now is also a great time to share your CV with me so that I can support you in securing your new role.
Protocol Education would like to connect and build relationships with passionate and talented Music teachers with QTS. Becoming a supply teacher with Protocol Eduction often leads to our candidates being invited back to the schools they work for on a regular supply basis, for longer term roles and even permanent positions providing them with varied and enriching experiences before they commit to their next permanent position.
Is it for me?
- Do you hold QTS or equivelent at Secondary level?
- You must be a clear and confident communicator with the ability to inspire and motivate pupils
- Be flexible in receiving work on a day to day basis (at least 3 days per week) or on a longer term basis up to 5 days per week
- Have access to your own transport (desirable but not essential)
- Must be reliable, efficient and trustworthy
Working for Protocol Education you can expect:
- To work with a dedicated and honest Secondary Consultant that has a sound knowledge of what it means to be a teacher
- Professional and organised structure with plenty of continual professional development opportunities (CPD)
- A clear and easy to use timesheet system with weekly pay every Friday
- Working for a well known, trusted and respected Education leader
£250 will be paid if you are able to successfully recommend a Teacher to Protocol who then joins us, you can make as many recommendations as you like!
To register your interest or for a confidential chat please ask for Harley; Senior Secondary Consultant, on or email a copy of your CV to .
Protocol Education is proud to be a National Living Wage employer supporting schools and talented people like you on a National basis.