My name is Matthew and I’m currently recruiting MFL teachers, solely interested and appreciative of being represented, by a former teacher and senior leader. I’m interested in hearing from honest, like minded and passionate professionals, looking for either short or long-term work; part or full time and temporary or permanent roles.
"It has been a pleasure working with Matthew. Through talking to Matthew, it is evident that he is a well-respected, hard-working professional, who will go out of his way to help me get work. And he does! On a regular basis which is great."
If you would like to be treated as a person as oppose to a statistic and prefer an honest and direct approach, please contact Matthew at New Directions Education.
I’m currently recruiting a select number of MFL specialist teachers who are available at various stages during the academic year. I have formed strong and trustworthy relationships with my schools across Cheshire West, Chester, Halton, Warrington and the Wirral and would love to introduce you to them.What will I have to do?
My secondary schools require teachers at various times in the academic year and for varying levels of time; both part and full time. The languages and key stages taught across the MFL curriculum range from French, German and Spanish; between key stages 3 to 5.
Due to the nature of the work, it is important you can engage students, have a sense of humour as well as a strong classroom presence, with excellent classroom and strong behaviour management skills.
Due to the short notice some schools provide, you must be adaptable and flexible to their needs and requirements.What qualifications or experience do I need?
This position of cover supervisor would suit someone who enjoys varying challenges across a wide range of settings and from varying demographic areas. The position would suit the following:
• A teacher with a sense of humour
• NQT, QTS or QTLS
• At least 3 months teaching experience within a UK secondary school
• a dedicated, former teacher and school leader who will advise and support you through each process
• a range of day to day, short and long term as well as permanent roles
• flexible part or full-time work to fit around your existing study, lifestyle and existing commitments
• excellent and competitive daily (£90 - £150), weekly (£450 - £750) and GPS salaries
• free training relevant to the role and portable across all areas
• refer a colleague or friend bonus of £50 (uncapped)
• paid via PAYE and not an umbrella company (pay proportion of your salary)
• DBS at a cost of £44 (no administration fees)
• regular employment opportunities.
If this or a similar role interests you, please get in touch for more information and to arrange a simple and pain free registration process.
- Classroom Management
- Secondary School
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job