REED Education are assisting an Academy Trust with the recruitment of a fully qualified Maths teacher on a full-time, permanent basis in Wisbech. The successful Maths teacher will be passionate and eager to deliver outstanding lessons that engage pupils furthermore promoting independent learning.
The Maths department has been very successful and has produced excellent results. As a result, the school is looking for either an experienced Maths teacher or an enthusiastic newly qualified teacher to work within the Trust.
This is a great opportunity for either an experienced Maths Teacher or a newly qualified teacher to start in September (maybe beforehand)
As a successful Teacher with REED Education you will need to;
- Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) with a PGCE, GTP, Bachelor of Education (BAEd.), QTLS or an equivalent teaching qualification,
- Have a passion for teaching and education;
- Have a creative approach to teaching;
- Be flexible and adaptable;
- Passion for supporting students in their learning;
- Possess ambition and drive to become an outstanding class-room practitioner;
- Excellent communication and lesson delivery skills;
- A hard work ethic.
The key benefits for working with REED Education are;
- Your own dedicated consultant
- A variety of long term supply and permanent positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Assistance with interview preparation and how to successfully ace your interview
- Competitive referral schemes
All candidates who register with REED Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business