Mathematics specialist Teaching Assistant
Do you specialise in Maths?
Are you available immediately?
REED is currently recruiting for a Graduate Teaching Assistant for a well-established school located in Tower Hamlets. The ideal candidate will have had experience of supporting children who are working at an intermediate or entry level.
This position is based within the Maths department, if you are a graduate who holds a degree specialising in an Maths course or are passionate about the subject then please apply today for immediate consideration.
You must be flexible, friendly and an excellent communicator. You will support learning, teaching and the progress of targeted students across the Lower School, the Upper School and the Sixth Form.
Start Date: Immediately
Duration: Full academic year
Contract Type: Full time
Location: Tower Hamlets, East London
Salary: £80 to £95 per day (DOE)
What we are looking for:
- Someone who is constructive and a team member
- Someone who has experience working with SEND children
- Excellent Maths skills
- Degree in Maths (desirable).
- Able to communicate effectively with individuals and groups of students, teachers and parents.
- Experience of working at an intermediate or entry level – working in classrooms, supporting learning, teaching and the progress of targeted students
- Motivating young people
- The ability to show initiative and facilitate extra-curricular activities and to co-ordinate student support
- Ability to develop programmes of learning designed to enable students to accelerate their progress in literacy and numeracy
- Someone who can support the Y11 pastoral team and Inclusion Managers with the transition of SEND students into KS5
What REED needs from you:
- Must have a DBS on the update service or willing to undergo a DBS check
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
What you need to do now:
- If you are interested in this role, please click ‘apply’ below and submit your up-to-date CV for immediate consideration.
- Successful applicants will be contacted to arrange further interviews. Due to high volume of applications received, we can only contact those who have been shortlisted.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'