Calling all teachers: Do you have experience teaching ICT in a secondary school? Empowering Learning is recruiting for Secondary qualified and unqualified ICT teachers in Alfreton. Teachers must have experience teaching Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4. Experience teaching A-level is desirable but not necessary. We are working on behalf of a reputable school in Gainsborough. The school can offer:
- A warm, welcoming environment;
- Pupils who are excited to learn;
- Excellent, state of the art facilities for pupils and staff;
- A supportive senior leadership team;
- Excellent training and CPD opportunities.
The ideal teacher must:
- Put pupils at the forefront of education;
- Be dynamic;
- Be adaptable;
- Be able to work well in a team;
- Have a desire to grow and build upon their expertise.
Empowering Learning can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay;
- Continued support throughout the placement;
- DBS refunded after working for a qualifying number of days.
The position will initially be for one term with an option for the right candidate to become permanent.
The position is suitable for NQTs, experienced teachers and unqualified teachers alike, so we invite you to tell us your experiences.
Start date: September 2018
Role: Secondary ICT teacher
Call us on:
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
- Qualified teacher
- Secondary school
- unqualified teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"