Higher-Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) | South Yorkshire | £60- £70 p/d
One of our larger secondary schools is looking to appoint a Higher-Level Teaching Assistant to support their curriculum on a part-time basis. This could lead to a permanent role in the future.
We would like to hear from you if:
- You have experience being a higher-level teaching assistant in secondary
- You have HLTA or equivalent qualifications
- You are flexible, adaptable and have what it takes to succeed teaching in a secondary
- You can provide relevant examples of how you have developed and improved secondary school student performance.
By teaming up with CER, you'll benefit from:
- Great daily rates of pay
- CPD Online training courses
- A dedicated consultant
To be considered, all applicants must be a Qualified Higher-Level Teaching Assistant or have experience working as an HLTA in a school setting and have two professional references.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If you are interested, call Chelsea at or email your CV .
If this role isn't right for you, please get in touch to find out what other teaching opportunities CER Education can help you with.
- Secondary HLTA
- Higher-Level Teaching Assistant
- Secondary Higher Level Teaching Assistant