Secondary School Design Technology – Resistant Materials.
Class People, the leading independent supply agency across the South are looking for talented Secondary School Teachers across Devon for short term and longer term positions in the Design Technology Department
I am currently searching for temporary supply teachers within the Design Technology Department, this includes Textiles, Resistant Materials, Food Technology,
As a supply/cover teacher, you will be required to cover teacher absence either as pre booked work or last minute morning sickness calls. Most schools will provide work for you to follow so to allow for as little disruption to the class as possible.
To be considered, you must:
- Hold UK QTS or equivalent (NQTs welcome to apply)
- Be adaptable and flexible in your approach
- Have strong subject knowledge
In return, Class People will offer you:
- Dedicated, locally based Recruitment consultant
- Latest safeguarding training
- 24 hour mobile contact with your consultant.
- CPD courses
- Excellent refer a friend schemes
For more information or to apply, please contact Naomi on today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job