Rotherwood Teachers are now working with a Secondary School in Keighley in the West Yorkshire area, to recruit an experienced Secondary School Deputy Headteacher to start in September 2021.
We are looking for an innovative and highly effective leader to join this forward thinking and proactive team. You need to be an excellent role model, committed to continuous improvement, and have the ability to lead and develop initiatives within the school.
- Previous Deputy Head experience.
- An innovative and strategic thinker, who can implement ideas and add value to the school.
- Have experience of managing budgets, invoicing and payroll.
- Be commitment to promote good practice with parents in a professional manner.
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history.
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks.
If this position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.
- Forward Thinking
- Secondary School
- Highly effective
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'