Are you looking for a job role that can be flexible around your current commitments? If so, Reed can help.
As a Cover Supervisor within the Secondary schools across the Stockport your role will be to manage the classroom, ensuring that all students are on task with the work which has been set for them. Your role will be to support and promote the development and learning of pupils within a classroom environment. All lessons will be set for you by the class teacher and you will not be expected to plan anything. Your main role will be to manage behaviour within the class.
Your main roles will include:
• supervising work that has been set in accordance with the school policy
• managing the behaviour of pupils while they are undertaking this work to ensure a constructive environment
• responding to any questions from pupils about process and procedures
• dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies according to the school’s policies and procedures
• collecting any completed work after the lesson and returning it to the appropriate teacher
• reporting back as appropriate using the school’s agreed referral procedures on the behaviour of pupils during the class, and any issues arising
You will have:
• Excellent behaviour management
• Good communication skills
• Able to build professional relationships with all pupils and staff
• Be flexible and adaptable
In return for your hard work you can expect:
- Competitive daily pay rates
- Access to permanent positions
- Flexible working hours
- To work with your own dedicated consultant who is committed to finding you the ideal supportive placement.
Reed Education are dedicated to safe guarding and all applicants will be invited to a face to face registration interview. All candidates are subject to two years’ worth of satisfactory references and a fully enhanced DBS check, if you are not already registered with the update service.
Please contact Charlotte Carr at Reed Education on 0161 475 7904.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business