Are you looking for Cover Supervisor work in a Secondary School in the Leeds LS16 area? Do you want the flexibility of being a Cover Supervisor on a day to day basis? Here at Teaching Personnel, my client Secondary school in the Leeds LS16 area is looking for strong Cover Supervisors to support the hard work that goes on throughout school.
The role of a Cover Supervisor:
- Lead the classroom - deliver pre-planned work
- Manage classroom behaviour effectively - referring to the school behaviour policy
- Keeping the classroom tidy and reporting back to senior leadership
- Assisting with other teachers to help support and promote positive learning throughout
Teaching Personnel are looking for Cover Supervisors to support the schools daily requirements. This could be across a range of different settings and subjects but it will give you the opportunity to see a range of departments within the school and gain valuable experience.
To be considered as a Cover Supervisor in this school you will have:
- Experience leading and delivering planned work to groups of children aged 11 +
- The ability to manage challenging behaviour
- A calm and punctual manner - excellent time keeping
- A fully enhanced DBS certificate on the DBS update service (can be applied for through Teaching Personnel)
Our client is in Leeds and has easy access to public transport. We can offer the right teacher excellent additional training in our own CPD academy to support professional development
If this sounds like the ideal role to you, make sure you apply today by sending an updated CV and I will be happy to assist.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'